Mercy Hospital for Women
Dr Chris Russell is an accredited private obstetrician at the Mercy Hospital for Women in Heidelberg, and has consulting rooms on level 6 of the hospital.
The Mercy is the only option for delivery if you have insurance covering you for private care in a public hospital, or if you have Medicare insurance only.
The Mercy Hospital for Women has the following facilities:
- Access to private rooms, although not guaranteed
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Special Care Unit. The Mercy is able to accommodate babies from 24 weeks onwards (the earliest possible)
- 24-hour paediatrician cover
- 24-hour anaesthetic cover
- 24-hour access to theatre
- Intensive Care Unit at the adjacent Austin Hospital.
To book an appointment to see Dr Chris Russell in his consulting suites at the Mercy, call 9418 8299.