Dr Chris Russell – Freemasons Obstetrician
Dr Chris Russell is a private obstetrician at Epworth Freemasons. His consulting rooms are located on level 1 of the hospital.
Consulting at Freemasons means that patients are offered the best care possible. Freemasons has long been Melbourne’s premier private obstetric hospital, combining luxurious accommodation with approachable, caring staff – all set among the best medical facilities.
Epworth Freemasons has the following facilities:
- Level 3 adult intensive care unit at the adjacent Clarendon St facility
- Special Care Nursery for babies born at 32–34 weeks or later
- 24-hour access to theatre
- 24-hour on call anaesthetist cover
- 24-hour paediatrician cover
- All patients are guaranteed a private room. All rooms have double beds, allowing your partner to stay overnight with you
- Postnatal beds have been fully refurbished in 2012–2013. They are so good you wouldn’t bother leaving for the Park Hyatt
- Postnatal care for uncomplicated women in a luxurious 5 star hotel (Park Hyatt).
For more information about Chris, click here.